Indoor Air Quality
What is Indoor Air Quality?
- Challenges: The standard 1″ system filter do a good job protecting your HVAC system from getting dirty inside, but what about the air you breathe? When manufacturers produce a 1″ that can clean the air enough for breathing, that filter will put a strain on the air conditioning blower motor when it tries to draw air through the filter.
- Filtration: A great solution for breathing air filtration is 5″ Media filtration. Because of the increased surface area, these filters can six months to a year between changes.
- Purification: UV-C light purification has been around a while in it’s basic form, Destroying the DNA of any organism (mold, bacteria, virus) it shines on. The newest UV systems create peroxide molecules and broadcast throughout your home further cleaning the air and surfaces they land on. These require a replacement cell every 2 years.
- Electronic Air Cleaning: Designed to get the small particles a filter will miss. Basically these systems charge a particle as it enters, and then captures it in an oppositely charged media before it exits the system. They require a cleaning maintenance every six months.
- Duct cleaning: A good starting point for an air cleaning upgrade is to start with a clean set of ducts. We use efficient techniques, high-quality products, and up-to-date equipment to clean and sanitize the ductwork in your home or business and improve the quality of the air you breathe.
We Have the Technology!
We have the solution options you need to clean your air, sanitize your home, and ease your mind. We have systems that remove kill and remove particles, catch dust, and freshen the air. If you need just one or all of the devices we have the expert setup to provide what your home needs.
Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality is more important than ever. As Floridians spend even more of their lives indoors (over 90% of our lives), breathing quality air has become even more vital. We have products to Clean, purify, and freshen your air. Call us to get you set up for the best possible Netflix and chill.
Very professional group of people. Detail oriented, great products and services. Eric did an amazing job installing my AC unit; he explained everything in detail. Their prices cannot be beat for the service and products. I recommend them highly. Class act!
Fantastic professional service. The technician was very polite and professional. They left my house spotless. You would never have known that they were their. The ac is spectacular I can’t wait to see how much money I save with this new unit. I would totally recommend Advanced for all your ac needs.
I was extremely impressed with the level of customer service and professionalism of both the office staff as well as the service technician that came out to my house. Mike was both friendly and knowledgeable.
I would recommend Advanced Cooling to anyone needing work done on their air conditioner system.
I did get your message asking for my input reguarding recent repair call. I am glad to say that i was very pleased you were able to accommodate me so quickly. Your technician, David, was so helpful explaining why there was condensation around my outside unit. He was most patient with my lack of knowledge and was helpful in answering any questions I had. I do appreciate his patience and am happy that you were able to provide the help I needed,